- Elementary special education teacher assistant full time with benefits- open until filled.Application form available on district's web site. Submit application electronically to Heather Hiltunen, elementary principal, at Heather.Hiltunen@k12.sd.us (EOE)
- Full time custodian with benefits- open until filled. ($14.50) Application form available on district's web site. Submit application electronically to Laura Schuster, Supt., at Laura.Schuster@k12.sd.us (EOE)
- Food Service Assistant- 9:30AM-2:00PM daily, Submit application electronically to Moe Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org (EOE)
- MS Oral Interp - Open until filled.
- MS Wrestling - Open until filled.
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Teaching Certificate
Sioux Valley Currently Has the Following CERTIFIED Position Open
.5 FTE Elementary Computer teacher w/wo coaching or extra-curricular duties, starting 2020-2021 school year, open until filled:
Qualifications: • Comprehensive knowledge of integrating technology into a JK-5 elementary curriculum. • Ability to collaborate with classroom teachers to create technology lessons to support teaching objectives with an emphasis on e-learning platforms. Computer/Technology endorsement preferred. Open until filled
Application can be obtained at http://svs.k12.sd.us/.
Sioux Valley Currently Has the Following CLASSIFIED Position Open
Sioux Valley Currently Has the Following EXTRA-DUTY Positions Open
ON-GOING – SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
$105.00 per day – Apply Sioux Valley Schools, Attn: Principal, 200 Hansina Ave, PO Box 278 Volga, SD 57071.
– Open Until Filled
Please include the following:
Apply to Supt. Luara K. Schuster, Sioux Valley Schools, 200 Hansina Avenue, PO Box 278, Volga, SD 57071 or submit electronically to Laura.Schuster@k12.sd.us
NOTICE OF NON DISCRIMINATION
In compliance with SECTION 504 OF THE REHABILITATION ACT and AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, the Sioux Valley School District hereby provides the following public notice.
Applicants for admissions and employment, students, parents, persons with disabilities, employees, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with the Sioux Valley School District are hereby notified that this school does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and act ivies. Any person having inquiries concerning the school’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX, The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or Section 504 is directed to Supt. Laura Schuster, who has been designated by the school to coordinate efforts to comply with the regulations regarding non-discrimination.
The Sioux Valley School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquires regarding the non-discrimination policies: Supt. Laura Schuster, PO Box 278, 200 Hansina Avenue, Volga, SD 57071. 605-627-5657.