The Sioux Valley School District IS committed to EXCELLENCE with programs and staff that meet the educational needs of every child.
“Preparing individuals to succeed in an ever-changing global community”
Sioux Valley Brochure – PDF Download
Where to Register/Enroll
Parents who would like to register their children for elementary school (JK-5) can call Deb Moberg at 627-5657, Ext. 1. For Middle School and High School students (grades 6-12), parents can call Pam Miller at 627-5657, Ext. 3.
SV Elementary ranked 15/71 against A schools and 75/259 statewide (71st percentile)
SV MS ranked 2/43 against A schools and 22/154 statewide (85th percentile)
SV HS ranked 4/45 against A schools and 10/139 statewide (93rd percentile)
Items Needed to Register/Enroll
- A certified copy of the birth certificate must be presented to the school at the time of enrollment or within 30 days. An affidavit issued by the State Department of Health may be presented in lieu of the birth certificate.
- A Certificate of Immunization must be presented prior to admission to school. Immunization/Health forms are available at the school offices.
- Effective 2007-08: Two doses of Varicella (chickenpox) vaccination will be required for students entering kindergarten.
- Requirements for 6th Grade Entry
- One dose of Tdap is required for 6th grade entry IF the child is 11 years old. If the child is 10 years old when entering 6th grade they 45 days after their 11th birthday to receive the Tdap vaccination.
- One dose of meningococcal vaccine is required for 6th grade entry IF the child is 11 years old. If the child is 10 years old when entering 6th grade they 45 days after their 11th birthday to receive the meningococcal vaccine.
For more information about registration, please call the school.