DA – Fiscal Management Goals
The Board recognizes that money and money management compose the foundational support of the whole school program. To make that support as effective as possible, the Board intends:
- To encourage advance planning through the best possible budget procedures;
- To explore all practical sources of dollar income;
- To guide the expenditure of funds so as to extract the greatest educational returns;
- To expect top-quality accounting and reporting procedures; and
- To maintain a level of expenditure needed to provide high quality education without imposing an excessive tax burden on the community.