GA – Personnel Goals
The Board recognizes that a dynamic and efficient staff dedicated to education is necessary to maintain a constantly improving educational program. The Board is interested in its personnel as individuals, and it recognizes its responsibility for promoting the general welfare of the staff.
The Board’s specific personnel goals are:
- To recruit, select, and employ the best qualified personnel to staff the school system;
- To provide staff compensation and benefit programs sufficient to attract and retain qualified employees;
- To provide programs for all employees to improve their performance and the overall rate of retention and promotion of staff;
- To conduct an employee appraisal program that will contribute to the continuous improvement of staff performance;
- To deploy personnel so as to ensure their skills are used as effectively as possible;
- To develop the quality of human relationships necessary to obtain maximum staff performance and satisfaction;
- To help all employees realize that the efficient and courteous performance of their assignment has a positive impact on the public support of education in the district.