Parent & Student Resources
Organizations & Links
School Board Policy
The Board expects its faculty and administration regularly to evaluate the education program. Such evaluation may be expected to lead to recommendations for modifications of practice, changes in content and new courses.
Elements of this evaluation may include:
1. Testing programs such as nationally standardized general achievement tests, national standardized tests in specific subject areas, and tests administered by other agencies.
2. Study of school achievement records.
3. Extent of and trends in admissions to colleges and universities.
4. State education department specialists and services.
5. Evaluation by other organizations and agencies.
An evaluation of the instructional programs will be made periodically, and the results will be presented to the Board by the Superintendent.